Sunday, July 20, 2008

Time for updates!

I am 25 weeks and 1 day today. I finally took some more belly shots to show everyone how much I've grown. But first..I'd like to inform everyone of my cravings. I am not a pickle eater or an olive eater--which many people are surprised because before being pregnant I could eat a whole jar of olives=) I tend to crave ice cream, a lot. I also love love Salt & Vinegar chips and Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches...I know, terrible. But I also do eat fruit everyday. Friday we went food shopping and I bought blueberries, strawberries, kiwi, peaches, and plums. I've been eating Cheerios with strawberries and blueberries each morning now. I also bought oatmeal in which I intend on putting fruit in. Last night for dinner we had lasagna with rice pilaf and mushrooms along with some carrots. So I'm not eating terribly as my mother would like to think=P I am actually eating quite well minus the ice cream and Jimmy Dean's =) Anyway, I've been feeling quite alright..just tired here and there. Michael is doing wonderful somersaulting away in my belly:) Thursday I have a doctors appointment so they'll tell me how he's doing as well! Here's the much waited for pictures!!







Pretty bad pics but I don't have my photographer--Regina=P

1 comment:

Aunt Laurie said...

AHHH LOOK AT THAT BELLY :) hehe you look great! keep eating well and call your sister some time....