Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Updates!!!






I apologize for not updating in a while! Last weekend DJ and I went down to New Jersey to visit Regina and Dan. We had a little photoshoot with Regina and we picked up some baby stuff=) Here's a few shots from photoshoot 1 of many!!
We love our little growing one!! =)
I am currently around 23 weeks--I have been feeling Michael move like there is no tomorrow and I enjoy it!! Well, mostly enjoy it...I do not enjoy when I have to pee and he's kicking all over=P. I've begun to see him move around which is really cool..I showed Aunt Laurie this weekend and she was all smiles!! =)
I should be getting another ultrasound pretty soon hopefully so those pictures will be coming!!

1 comment:

Regina @ Chalk In My Pocket said...

Finally some updates...too bad I've already seen these artsy, gorgeous pictures. Who took them by the way? ;-)