Friday, July 11, 2008

Oh Jeezums

So, whoever said that Michael would be at least ten pounds is mean>=O!

Although, I'd have to say I might just agree with you all. He seems to be growing at the speed of sound, and I can feel it. I feel his kicks more and more each day--usually really late at night or early in the a.m. I have a doctor's appointment in 2 weeks so I'm hoping they can set me up with another ultrasound to tell me just how big he is now!!

I went down to Long Island last weekend and saw my family..all enjoyed and touched Michael. My mom swears I'm further along then I think--either that or I'm having twins!! Oh God! So, well find out after the ultrasound!!!

Belly shots are for sure coming soon!

2 comments:

Regina @ Chalk In My Pocket said...

Heh heh - that was me :-)

Well two of the times at least.

Aunt Laurie said...

hahahaha!!! He's definitely gonna be a soccer player...you need to tell the rest of the fam so it's not just Gina and I stalking this thing!!!