Thursday, December 11, 2008

Yay for a new camera and smiles!!!

So we decided to get a new camera--one that'll actuallyDSC00051 work!  Michael is doing so well, I can't believe how big he's getting.  Last time at his one month checkup he weighed in at 8 lbs. 6 oz.; just opposite of his birth weight of 6lbs. 8 oz.  I'm sure by now he's gained at least two pounds!  He measures at 20 3/4 inches-which I think he weighs more than that.

In other wonderful news, MDSC00057ichael has begun to smile!  It's so much fun to watch him smiling when you talk to him.  I'm still not sure who he looks like quite yet-I see both DJ and I.  However, Michael definitely looks like DJ did as a child.

Michael's next checkup is January 5th-so we'll get to see how much he weighs then!  Here are some pictuDSC00056res--a few of many to come--that I shot of him on the couch today.  He's holding his head up quite well, too!

No comments: