Friday, November 28, 2008

I could just gobble you up!

Yesterday was baby Michael's first Thanksgiving!  He was just a little fussy and wouldn't let Mommy or Daddy eat but luckily we had DJ's family helping and willing to hold Michael while we ate=).  Here's a picture of Michael in Claire Bear's "Thankful for MomS6302680my" onesie in which she wore last year!  And if this works out-there's a video of Michael.  If it doesn't work then I will try to do YouTube and create a website there for videos! Here is also a picture of him falling asleep in his swing:)

One month update-Michael now weighs a whopping 8lbs 6oz.- just opposite of what he was when he was born!  He is 20 3/4 inches long-but S6302677I think he is just a little bit longer.  His next visit will be in another month at his 2month check up.

2 comments:

Regina @ Chalk In My Pocket said...

Gobble Gobble! He looks so different already!

Amanda said...

I know!! He's got so much bigger I can't believe it. The picture in his swing he kinda looks silly-he was half asleep! I need a better camera or a better quality camera at least!