Wednesday, March 11, 2009

4 months old!!!

I can't believe it, but Michael is already 4 months old.  He had his checkup yesterday and drum roll......16 lbs. 25 inches long!!!!  The doc said he's above average in growth--which was no surprise to anyone.  My little chunker is getting so big!  He also had his shots again.  It wasn't as bad as last time but that was because I gave him Tylenol 30 minutes before the shots...by the way, I highly recommend that!!

Everything is healthy for the little man!  I gave him a bit of rice cereal yesterday and he's sort of into it but not quite.  He loves to grab everything and bring it to his mouth.  He causes quite the mess if he has things around him=).

I would post new pictures but SOMEONE(hint hint Aunt Laurie) has my camera.  Maybe SOMEONE(hint hint Aunt Laurie) should take a visit upstate to bring the camera back=).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to see my Michael again and I think a trip to bring you the camera would be a wonderful birthday present! You listening Aunt Laurie?

Grandma Ca Ca said...

Amanda ! Michael is now SIX months old ! Time to update Cant wait to see my little hunk of grandson tomorrow and you and DJ of course.I really miss you guys alot