Monday, January 26, 2009

Almost there!!

Michael has been turning lately...well, he's beDSC00216 en turning for a while but now he's truly beginning to turn!!  He's so close to completely rolling over, so I have to keep a close eye on him!  Here's some cute photos.  I also took some pictures of him with his mini "hawk".  He really likes when I brush his hair.  Sorry for the red picture--I had a "duh" Amanda moment...I couldn't figure outDSC00217 for a quite some piDSC00219ctures why they were turning out red when finally I realized--Duh, I have my finger over the flash!! Haha, Mom will get a good kick out of this!! 

DSC00214

3 comments:

Aunt Laurie said...

All I can say to this is HA...This is why you don't walk away from a baby on the table...no matter how young! ;P I know I know...you just turned your back for a second!! hehehe

Aunt Laurie said...

Oh and Amanda...you are such a dumb-dumb sometimes...Duh, Amanda!!! ahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

LOL and yet another classic Amandaism ! I love you sweetie