Saturday, June 7, 2008

The beginning...

18 Weeks along!!

DJ and I found out this Monday (June 2nd) that we are going to be having a boy!! We've decided to name our little one Michael James. The ultrasound technician told us Michael already weighs half a pound! The ultrasound was great..Michael showed us his moves and somersaults and even gave us a close up look at his wonderful little foot=) We are super excited for him to arrive in November! The doctor told us my due date would be November 1st, but you know how accurate that is=) I will get the ultrasound picture up as soon as I get my scanner up!

For now, here's some pictures of us proud parents-to-be


2 comments:

Aunt Laurie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aunt Laurie said...

Who wants to look at the two of you! Hehehe Very cute. Look I don't need to change my blogger name...I'm already Aunt Laurie :) Now I have two kids to spoil...YAY!